Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Gracious and Unending


I love evensong, which should come as no surprise, given the title of this here blog. I especially like evensong at the beginning of the year at Seabury, when attendance is high and voices are strong. Tonight though, I was tired and sort of out of it. So when the Phos Hilaron got to the part You are worthy at all times to be praised by happy voices, O Son of God, O Giver of Life, I felt a bit guilty. So, as a result, I'm sharing my favorite link to praise music downloads: higherpraise.com I can't vouch for anything else on their site- I havne't really ever checked it out. But they have an immense amount of praise music lyrics & guitar chords, some with sound bites too. And while I realize that not everyone who frequents this site is overjoyed by praise music, I am. Don't you just love that anyone can post anything they want on the web?

No comments: