Monday, September 15, 2003

going to the chapel


surprisingly, this song hasn't been in my head until now. Friday was the Worship Committee retreat here at Seabury, and it went well. Retreat is a misnomer, its really a long meeting with food and Eucharist at the end of the day. But, we have a great group of people, and I'm really excited to be working with them this year.

The rest of the weekend was fun... I spent a lot of time with Tripp and Trish, since Luke was out of town from Wednesday to Saturday. Then, joy of joys, Tripp and Trish got engaged! I'm incredibly thrilled, as are many other folk who posted nice things on Tripp's page. Yay. I just think the whole thing is fan-flippin-tastic. Now, I am off to watch football, for the third day in a row. Life is very good, yes?

No comments: