Monday, September 22, 2003

Back to Life, Back to Reality


I love the Twin Cities. They are absolutely gorgeous, and we all had a great time. Coleman is cute and smiley, and his sister Svea holds conversations and is much more of a little girl than a toddler now. Time flies! Anyway, we are back safe and sound in Chicago, and life moves on quickly! Luke started orientation this morning for his school, and Seabury orientation is in full swing. I have been practicing music and getting ready for other worship committee jobs all day. Happily, life is not so swinging that I don't have time to watch football. Raiders v. Broncos on Monday Night Football! woo-hoo! TV is my weakness. I just really like it. And this is premiere week, starting off with the Emmys - where West Wing received some awards. For those of you who don't like to watch as much TV as I do, here are are two things to check out on your computers: an article about the primate of South Africa speaking against Anglican schism, and the website for Trevor's band, the Lyndales. (Trevor being our gracious host in the twin cities)

No comments: