Thursday, July 29, 2004

Ten down, Two to Go!


I am working on my final paper for Dr. Brueggemann. Naturally, I have mostly left it til the last day, although I did some stuff before today. That is an improvement for me. Anway, I have two last Scripture verses for you all:

"Of anything beyond these, my child, beware. Of making many books there is no end, and much study is a weariness of the flesh." - Ecclesiastes 12:12

"While he was making this defence, Festus exclaimed, ‘You are out of your mind, Paul! Too much learning is driving you insane!" - Acts 26:24

Very often, the words we preach are as much for ourselves as for the congregation. I will post my theses on my other page when i'm done with them. In the meantime, for a distraction of another sort, go over to Tripp's page and read Barack Obama's speech one more time. I just think he is fabulous.

No comments: