Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Maxin' and Relaxin'


Professor Brueggemann gave us the day off from writing our reflection papers, and I am happy for the break. It also means I can spend some time looking up some extra articles for our final paper. We need to write 12 thesis statements, and then do some exposition (about a paragraph) on each one. Personally, I would rather come up with one good idea and spend more time on the exposition. But, I don't get to make up the assignments. Not yet, at least.

So, I'm sitting in the Touchdown Jesus library again. There is a really nice reflecting pool out front, with a low marble wall around it. I noticed today that there is a little tiny bridge going over the wall into the water! I guess its for ducks. Or very tiny people who want to go swimming in the pool. Anyway, it makes me happy.

No comments: