Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Making Music

Seen over at RevEm and Mrs. M... who along with ReverendMother have been added to the sidebar as well. Based on the questions, I would've thought music would show up, but I guess that goes to show what I know!

Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence

You shine in your ability to realate to and understand others.
Good at seeing others' points of view, you get how people think and feel.
You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.

You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.

2 comments:

more cows than people said...

Hey, thanks for your prayers and for your comment my way!

I took this quiz- to delay my house cleaning- and I thought I'd end up with an answer like yours, but I got "musical intelligence". Guess I shouldn't have dropped that music major! Guess that grumpy parishioner who anonymously suggested recently that despite my many failings as a pastor I do have evident musical gifts perhaps suggesting I'm being called away to a career as a singer, might be on to something. This is a minority opinion... lifting it up humorously.

will smama said...

Ooh, I'm gonna go do this - thanks!