Monday, May 21, 2007

Basketball Rules

Since the Eastern Conference Finals Game 1 isn't going so well for my team right now, I thought I'd take a minute to review my rules of basketball. Its very simple.

Rule #1: If you want to win, you have to make the ball go in the hoop. And you have to do that more than the other people.

Rule #2: You have to stay inside the box painted on the floor.

My Pistons seem to be having some issues with that first rule (except for Rip Hamilton, they shot 29% in the first half. Thats not good.) But, rough game means I want a distraction, so at least y'all get a post out of me.

How did I get to be such a basketball expert,you ask? Well, it turns out that marriage is about more than compromise, its also about growth. So, in our house, Luke has grown in his appreciate of football, and I have grown in my appreciation of basketball.

Plus, look how adorable Tayshaun is... how could you not watch?

No comments: