Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Hooked on Blogging


Hey y'all... I'm hooked. Tripp said I should have called this "lowchurch.blogspot.com" but I didn't want to be known that way. (insert hysterical laughing here.) At least not in my first blog entry...
I had also thought about "retrospect" (which was taken)- its in the Indigo Girls song "Watershed". The line is "And theres always retrospect when you're looking back, to light a clearer path. Every five years or so I look back on my life and I have a good laugh." I went to see them in Milwaukee with Si, Heather and her friend Gary, and Amy Ray forgot the line. She laughed and said she knew it had something to do with retrospect. They got through it, but said "every five days or so, I look back on my life and I have a good laugh" Thats about how I feel here in seminary.
My other option was confuzzled, but that simply got outvoted in my little poll of blogging friends. So here I am. The look will develop over time and with a little help from my friends, but welcome!

No comments: