Wednesday, March 26, 2003

Food Glorious Food


Food is an amazing thing! It can foster good conversations, it can change your mood, it brings folks together in a unique way. It is a good thing. This is a good thing for me to remember when I am cranky - because I am usually cranky because I'm hungry. Thanks, Tripp, for reminding me of this...

Anyway, the quarter is in full swing, which means I am behind in all of my classes. Seriously, I don't know how that happens. A fun website for you all though from "History of Christian Life & Thought II" - www.bedesworld.co.uk - its like a little theme park for the Venerable Bede, courtesy of today's class presentation. All the classes are shaping up well for the term, and our profs are as different as the four seasons. (I would say 'night & day' but there are four of them, so seasons works better.) As the musical person I am, I'm excited that Trevor will be starting class each day with music. Its how I think of life anyway. So now - anyone have a song for "I'm going to buy my books"?

No comments: