Sunday, May 01, 2005

With All My Extraneous Writing Time...


Last week, I was having breakfast with Micah and Laura, and we came up with a great idea for a blog. We would call it "Life-Sized Sheep", and we would post stories and ideas of people doing interesting things with ministry. Probably it would start with friends of ours, but it would awesome if it grew beyond our own circle. It would be a good project to launch on "Good Shepherd Sunday," which has already passed this year. I'll add that to my to-do list for the next decade.

Also, I am slightly coveting a notebook that a friend bought - its a little black notebook with staff paper in it! So, you can write down tunes that come to mind. As someone who constantly has a song stuck in my head, this might be handy. Unfortunately, I am also coveting the ability to transcribe music from my head, which is not one of my stronger musical skills. Ah well.

Persistent song of the day: The Spacious Firmament On High. Please use this hymn only as an entrance procession, unless you are intentionally putting this song in your congregation's head for the week. In that case, sing away!

No comments: