Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Blame the Mafia


I have a million and three things going on that I should post about. I could post about Grandma's funeral on Monday, on the beautiful things that were said and the Winnie-the-Pooh that was read. I could post about my lovely family-in-law and how fun our dinner was and how much Luke's dad and uncles are alike yet different. I could post about my brother-in-law who does amazing origami and made me a three-headed dragon out of purple paper. I could post about the job that looks official, but I think I'll wait to have a contract in had for that. I could post about searching for a condo to live in, and how exciting it is to look at a place we might own. I could post about the amazing chocolate experience that was last night. Theres just so much going on. So, I think I'll do a quiz instead. Thanks PPB and Jane!

Three names you go by:
    Susie
    Q (to only two people. I kinda like that)
    Seuss

Three screen names you've had:
    GWbutterfly
    shernand (from my maiden name)
    um, i think thats it

Three physical things you like about yourself:
    hazel eyes
    long legs
    crooked teeth

Three physical things you dislike about yourself:
    my non-functioning thyroid (happy little pills help, but still...)
    scars from chicken pox
    lower back issues that will just get worse with age

Three parts of your heritage:
    Cuban
    Irish
    Michigan Wolverine (trust me. it counts. I bleed maize and blue!)

Three things you are wearing right now:
    my wedding and engagement rings
    new white cords from the Ann Taylor outlet
    pink toenail polish

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
    Indigo Girls
    U2
    Great Big Sea (but only cuz it seems silly to put Indigo Girls again)

The last three songs you listened to:
    Beautiful Day - U2
    Free to Be You and Me - Marlo Thomas, I think (a favorite childhood record - i just bought the cd)
    Final Hour-Lauryn Hill (iTunes on shuffle as we speak)

Three things you want in a relationship:
    laughter
    comfort
    understanding

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
    blue eyes
    deep voices
    yeah, what Jane said about the rearview

Three of your favorite hobbies:
    cooking
    scrapbooking
    singing

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
    buy a condo (and understand all the mortgage stuff)
    go to CA to visit my best friend
    be done with school

Three things that scare you:
    snakes (i can't even type it without getting the shivers. can we say "phobic?")
    drowning (i'm not really a very good swimmer)
    losing my family

Three of your everyday essentials:
    a kiss from Luke
    milk
    music

Three careers you have considered or are considering:
    vocal music - singing, teaching, whatever
    arts management
    Episcopal priest - and thats the one I'm going with

Three places you want to go on vacation:
    Ireland
    California - specifically, the Bay Area, more specifically, Josy's house
    Brazil

Three kids' names you like:
    Isabella
    Gabriel
    Adrienne/Adrian

Three things you want to do before you die:
    Be a mom - whether through biological or adoptive means
    Visit at least six continents (I have three down)
    Sing professionally

Three ways you are stereotypically a boy:
    Serious lead foot. Is that a boy thing?
    my ideal Saturday afternoon? beer and a football game
    my hot temper. Is that a boy thing too? Its so hard to tell.

Three ways you are stereotypically a girl:
    i love painting my nails
    the waterworks known as my eyes
    gossip gossip gossip

Three celebrity crushes:
    Michael Vartan
    Brad Pitt
    Will Smith

Three people I would like to see take this quiz:
    the three people who need the most distractions, whoever they might be

No comments: