Saturday, March 27, 2004

Ordinary Day


Last night I went to see Great Big Sea for the fourth time. I love them. I love them. I love them. My favorite song of theirs is called Ordinary Day, and we listened to it a LOT in CPE last summer. So Tripp, Andrew & I decided to go hear it live, along with Luke, Trish and Jenni. It was a blast. And later today, my best friend is coming to town! She has never visited me at Seabury, and I can't wait for her to meet my friends and see my school. She also does school with her life- she is a high school drama teacher at Oakland School for the Arts. Her job is very diffcult, but she loves it very much. It will be a great visit! She is coming to most of my classes with me- Genesis with Frank, Anglicans & Authority with Trevor. Let the fun commence!

No comments: