Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I can see clearly now...


(Warning: Joyful utterances ahead. Those not yet finished with the term may not want to read the following just yet.)

I'm done with the term! Woo-hoo! I just handed in a sermon for Systematics class on living into the imago Dei, and now I am done. Well... i still have classes to attend tomorrow, and I need to actually hand in my journal from Plunge, but basically, I'm done. On to... the sermon for home, next week's Ember Day letter, my already assigned reading for next term, and some relaxing: scrapbooking and football! Yay. And - thanks for all the encouragement on the sermon.

Tonight though I am going out for tapas with the U of Chicago PhD crowd. Yup, I'm meeting all of Luke's classmates, and I'm really looking forward to it. Putting names with faces is always fun. Funny thing to say in a virtual medium, no?

No comments: