So Many Questions
So, I decided to join in on the five questions game that Tripp introduced us to. Jane has sent me the following questions:
1. Being a newlywed (15 months and counting!), what's the biggest adjustment been for you?
2. You're the elected chair of the Worship Committee at Seabury. Why did you run, and what are your goals for your term?
3. Music--- especially liturgical music-- is a big part of your faith. What is your favorite hymn, and why?
4. Who are your heroes? What do you look for in the people you look up to?
5. Your home parish shares worship space with a Jewish congregation. How does that work? Where are the joys and struggles in that arrangement?
Answers coming soon...