Today is President's Day. I happen to married to someone who loved presidential trivia as a kid. He is observing the day by reading more in his latest presidential biography, Team of Rivals. Tonight we may even play his old trivia game Hail to the Chief. Ah, the things we do for love! In honor of that, here are a few questions for you
1. What is your favorite presidential movie?
2. Who is your favorite president? (Of the real ones, I mean. No, Martin Sheen doesn't count)
3. Do you have a favorite bit of presidential trivia?
4. What do you think would be the most fun about being president?
5. For all you fans out there who feel cheated by #2 - What is your favorite West Wing episode? And how do you think they will wrap up the series?