Thursday, August 05, 2004

Cruisin'


I'm very sure that its not possible to be in two places at one time. I'm also pretty sure that its not possible to be driving at two speeds. So, when Luke and I were driving home from the Prince concert on Tuesday night, and the spedometer said we were going 0 miles per hour when we were clearly moving, and when Stephanie & I were stopped at a red light and the spedometer said I was going 110 miles per hour, it became clear that something was very wrong with our car. Luckily, Wes owns the exact same car and we got a mechanic referral from him. Now we just need to hope that they can fix my poor car in time for me to drive home and preach!

Friday am Addendum: The car is all better now. Turns out there was a short in a wire, probably from driving through a huge puddle on the way home on Tuesday. And, I would recommend this mechanic anytime- they were friendly and speedy.

No comments: