Thursday, June 24, 2004

On the Road Again


Here we go again. In the next week and a half I will:
- Hope and wish for all the best for my best friend's mom, being remarried on Saturday It will be wonderful and joyous- Josy's new stepdad is great guy - but it will also be just a touch bittersweet. Luke and I were close with Josy's dad, who died a few years ago, and we miss him too. But Josy's mom couldn't have found a nicer guy. Blessings and good wishes for them!

-Remember how to be a camp counselor!Its been four years since I was at camp, but with seven years of camp staff before that, I'm hoping I'll get right back into the swing of things. I can't find my markers though- thats a bit unnerving. Thanks goodness for pre-camp Target shopping trips, and for old camp friends who remind you about them!

-Drive a whole lotI'm getting to know my car very well lately. I've never been one for naming my car, but we're spending so much time together, I feel our relationship could jump another level.

I will miss y'all while I'm gone!

No comments: