Thursday, July 31, 2003

Blessed Assurance


Tripp posted a link to the Belief-O-Matic quiz. Since I got up way too early this morning, and I'm feeling a bit punchy, I thought I would post my results. I know, posting two days in row. The world may end. So what else is new?
Here are my results:

1. Mainline to Liberal Christian Protestants (100%)
2. Orthodox Quaker (99%)
3. Mainline to Conservative Christian/Protestant (86%)
4. Eastern Orthodox (82%)
5. Roman Catholic (82%)
6. Seventh Day Adventist (78%)
7. Liberal Quakers (74%)
8. Unitarian Universalism (66%)
9. Reform Judaism (64%)
10. Sikhism (54%)

Its good to know that the Belief-o-Matic thinks I'm in the right place! There is something to be said for consistency, I suppose.

On a side note, our car is dying a slow and painful death. Luke and I will be looking for a used car to buy, something along the lines of a 1999 Civic, or maybe a Saturn or Toyota. People seem to be opinonated about cars, so anyone have advice for us?

No comments: