Monday, March 13, 2006

The Night That Paddy Murphy Died...

... apparently, I was drinking this.

You Are Guinness

You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world.
Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them.
When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well.
But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around.



In other news, Beth is coming to vist today! I'm so excited. Thanks be to God for spring breaks, even I don't really get one. To celebrate, we're going to go see Great Big Sea in Ann Arbor, and maybe try and make Guiness Ice Cream. Yes, I actually have a recipe for this. Isn't it nice how all of this connected? I love when my life makes sense.

2 comments:

Dawgdays said...

I love when my life makes sense.

Ooh, so THAT'S what it's like! :)

Anonymous said...

Had a guiness float recently... SO good!