Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Four Things From Frog

For fun, Frog forces "Fours"... yeah, thats all the alliteration I can manage this morning. So, without further ado:

Four Jobs I've Had
1. Setting up soccer goals for the Rec & Ed program. This was a great job - we had to get up early for sixteen-year-olds on a Saturday morning, but we got to go out to breakfast while the kids played, and still got paid for that time!
2. Camp counselor, teambuilder, program director. All at the same camp, so that still counts as one.
3. Door to door canvasser for PIRGIM. Yeah. That lasted three days.
4. Episcopal Priest. Current.

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over
1. Newsies
2. West Side Story
3. Bring It On
4. Casablanca

Four Places I've Lived
1. Ann Arbor
2. 1234 White Street. Yeah, the pizza guy wouldn't believe us either.
3. Seabury-Western cement block housing
4. My pretty condo

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch
1. Crossing Jordan
2. Rachael Ray's 30-Minute Meals
3. ALIAS
4. Gilmore Girls
(this season of West Wing is driving me nuts, otherwise that would be on there too)

Four Places I've Been on Vacation
1. Ireland
2. Minneapolis
3. The Bay Area
4. Badlands

Four Blogs You Visit Daily
1. Frogblog
2. Anglobaptist
3. AKMA's Random Thoughts
4. RevGals

Four of Your Favorite Foods
1. Artichoke-Sundried Tomato Pasta
2. Ice Cream, any flavor without nuts will do, chocolate is especially good
3. Pizza House Chapatis, hold the mushrooms
4. Chicago-style pizza. Deep dish, not stuffed.


Four Places You'd Rather Be
1. Josy's house, California
2. Back in bed, especially if Luke hasn't taken the flannel sheets off yet
3. at the movies
4. somewhere sunny and warm, like a beach in Hawaii or San Diego

Four Albums You Can't Live Without
1. All That We Let In - Indigo Girls
2. How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb - U2
3. One of my Carrie Newcomer cds, but I'm not sure which one
4. Family Tree - a mix that Si & I made last spring

Four Vehicles I've Owned
1. A pink and purple bike with a basket
2. A pink Plymouth Sundance that was supposed to be purple
3. A red camaro. Luke inherited it from his grandfather. Technically, it wasn't mine.. but we got married before we sold it.
4. A little car with Santa in it from my Christmas stocking

Four taggees
1. Stephanie
2. Janellen
3. Mark, cuz hes on vacation and has time
4. Hillary, cuz I know shes reads this and she should post too

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do read this! I'm an addict. :)