|You Are Italian Food|
Comforting yet overwhelming.
People love you, but sometimes you're just too much.
Well, my favorite cookbook is Jack Bishop's Complete Italian Vegetarian Cookbook.
The "Inside the RevGals Studio" Meme. (Has anyone seen the episode with Robin Williams? He is hysterical on this show...)
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on, creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
Creatively? Taking a nap. Seriously, I think in my sleep. My Saturday sermon prep always includes a power nap with a notebook next to me on the bed.
4. What turns you off?
Not knowing how to do something.
5. What is your favorite curse word?
Is there a difference between a swear word and a curse word?
6. What sound or noise do you love?
Onions and garlic sizzilin in olive oil
7. What sound or noise do you hate?
Bob Dylan's voice - and anyone imitating it.
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Event planner. Hmm... actually, I do a good deal of that already...
9. What profession would you not like to do?
Pilot. The long hours would be very hard, plus I really don't like flying very much, and I like it even less when I'm looking out a window.
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
|You Are Likely a First Born|
At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.
In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.
Huh. Nope - I'm a youngest of three. Oh well.