Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Ready, Set, Read!


It is reading week here at Seabury, so I am taking a break from studying to update my blog. First, I've added some folks to the blog roll! Everyone say hi to Frog, Mitch, Robyn, our Mississippi friend and the CYSI Online crew. To celebrate, here is a bloggame I found over at Frog's page:

10 bands you have been listening to a lot lately:
Indigo Girls (duh, no shock there!); Lauryn Hill; Jennifer Knapp;
Liz Phair;
Great Big Sea;
Dar Williams;
John Denver;
Secret Garden Soundtrack (yeah, I know, its not a band so much...);
Paul Simon;
Indigo Girls (they get to count twice, cuz I listen to them THAT much!)

9 things you look forward to:
Festival of Homiletics in DC!;
my date on Saturday;
summer weather;
having kids (someday);
Taste of Chicago festival;
Pentecost- our godson will be Baptized then;
Thursday Lunches;
going to weddings this summer;
being ordained (someday... hopefully a sooner "someday" than the kids though)

8 things you like to wear:
tank tops;
my jeans with the ripped hems;
my purple striped cardigan;
sandals;
my strawberry shortcake tshirt;
overalls;
nail polish;
bare feet

7 things that annoy you:
people who hum/sing while i'm talking to them;
when the internet doesn't work;
telemarketers;
talking during movies;
running out of milk;
people who don't read stuff, and then complain they're out of the loop;
bob dylan impersonations;

6 things you say most days:
what do you want for dinner?;
I should be studying...;
And also with you;
i love you!;
Dude! So, what's up with...;
let's get ice cream

5 things you do every day:
drink a sugary beverage;
put on make-up;
think about cleaning up the house;
sing - usually in Chapel;
pet Sydney


4 people you want to spend more time with:
Luke;
Dave;
Josy;
All the people who are graduating and moving away!

3 movies you could watch over and over again:
Moulin Rouge;
Princess Bride;
Newsies

2 of your favorite songs at the moment:
"All That We Let In" - Indigo Girls;
"Martyrs and Theieves" - Jennifer Knapp

1 person you could spend the rest of your life with:
Luke! Thats why I married him!

No comments: