Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Up on the Roof


It has been a good night... we had a sort of improptu Cinco De Mayo party here on the 2nd floor, which was fun. Then Luke & I settled down to watch a bit of Letterman before bed. I was overjoyed to find that Dave has resurrected the activity of throwing things off the roof of the building. Tonight's objects included five five-gallon jugs of water, a bowl of chocolate pudding, and 35 gallons of super balls. When I was a kid, my brother and sister and I would get endless amounts of joy and entertainment in throwing various items down the stairs - stuffed animals, books, our Speak 'N Spell. Once they threw me down, but our parents didn't like that idea... Anyway, I got a lot of stupid giggles out of the Letterman skit and it was a good stress relief.
In other news, I had a CPE interview today. Some of you may remember that I had a CPE site already set... but my orginal first-choice place emailed last week with an open spot. I've been very torn about what to do here, and would appreciate some prayers for clarity in my decision. Muchas gracias, and Happy Cinco de Mayo!

No comments: