Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Because I Occasionally Listen...

Tripp told me to post. He even tried to bait my competitive side to make me post.

And since I'm such a good listener, here is my random thought for the day:

I have my iPod going in my office when I'm doing work like making postcards and organizing folders. Current music? U2 - Wild Honey. On our mission trip this past summer, great youth minister guy commented that he thinks Wild Honey is Van Morrison tribute song. Which makes perfect sense, and explains why the song feels out of place on the album style-wise. But now, for some reason, the song gets on my nerves - and I like Van Morrison.

Discuss amongst yourselves.

1 comment:

Tripp Hudgins said...

Van is the man.
U2 is cool.

I dunnot what to think, but then that is often true for me.