Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Suburban Morning

We're coming to you live from Wilmette!

I'm blogging at Tripp's dining room table in suburban Chicago. We've been a little quiet lately because I am on vacation.

Vacation, all I ever wanted, vacation, had to get away

We spent the weekend at a fabulous Shaefer family get-together. There was Cedar Point time with our almost-teenage nephew, and bounce-on-lap time with our new four-month nephew. Now we are in Chicago, flying to California to visit friends and wine country. All of this includes kick-butt food (mmm, including this mango-banana-orange smoothie in front of me), good hang out time, and the opening of college football - GO BLUE!!!

Hail to the Victors, valiant, Hail to the conquering heroes! Hail! Hail to Michigan..

Sorry, got distracted. Anyway, all this is to say: I'm having a great time, hope you are too, I miss you all and I'll be back soon.

Love, S

1 comment:

Beth said...

Sorry, what was that? It sounded like you said "Fight the team across the field, show them Ohio's here..."