Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Look! A Bandwagon!

And I'm jumping on it.

The ABC meme (copied from Beth)


Accent: on the first syllable

Booze: depends on when and where... with dinner? beer or red wine. Cocktail hour? gin and tonic. Football season? beer.

Chore I Hate: pretty much all of them. Have I mentioned today that I love my husband?

Dog or Cat: Mmm, neither. I've never had either one.

Essential Electronics: TV with the recording thingy, my cell phone, my computer. I love my iPod, but could probably live without it. My stove.

Favorite Cologne(s): Happy by Clinque

Gold or Silver: White Gold. So, which one is that?

Hometown: Ann Arbor

Insomnia: hardly

Job Title: Curate

Kids: Two. Someday.

Living arrangements: Condo. But its kinda like a house, just attached on one side.

Most admirable trait: Loyalty.

Number of sexual partners: How about "N" for "None of your business"

Overnight hospital stays: Never. Maybe when I was born I guess, but I don't remember later edit: Right. I was thinking as patient. Definitely a handful of times as chaplain.

Phobias: snakes

Quote: This week, I'm into the Thomas Merton prayer... "Lord, I have no idea where I am going..."

Religion: Episcopalian brand of Christian

Siblings: one of each

Time I wake up: 8:00. ish.

Unusual talent or skill: I recently confirmed how good I am at memorizing music... when the locally-composed musical setting for the Eucharistic prayer failed to make it to the altar on Sunday...

Vegetable I refuse to eat: Mushrooms.

Worst habit: Currently I'm annoyed at my habit of putting things down and walking away and then not being able to find them

X-rays: hand, chest, ankle

Yummy foods I make: Artichoke-Sundried Tomato Pasta

Zodiac sign: Libra

No comments: