1. When Jesus talked about living water, I think he might have meant coffee.
2. Fancy new copiers that do cool things are great.
3. Getting fancy new copiers the same week there are seven or eight mailings to be be done is less great because you spend an awful lot of time figuring out how to use the new machine.
4. That said, Fancy new copiers that do cool things are still great.
5. Fitting a regular week's worth of work into a short week makes people tired. But it also makes them more excited for the holiday and friends coming to vist. So excited that you might not even care how on earth all that food is going to get made in one little kitchen.
6. Volunteers who come in, help fold and sort mailings, and still make sure that you have eaten lunch are awesome.
7. People really appreciate it when you let the boss answer their Important Question before yours gets answered. So, take a breath a just hang on a sec because it really is all good.
8. Probably, Jesus didn't actually mean coffee. But I still like cofee.