Monday, October 18, 2004

red and yellow and pink and green...


I love football. We've pretty much established that on this here blog. This past Saturday was the first practice for our game against Nashota House next weekend. (aka the Lavabo Bowl. Aren't we funny). Frank is really a great coach... he taught us a bunch of routes, and I had fun running the drills. He also taught us about how to catch a football so that our fingers wouldn't get jammed. Apparently, I wasn't listening. My finger is still swollen and its sort of magenta-purple-black. It doesn't hurt too much, but it doesn't bend or straighten well either. And... typing is pretty uncomfortable. Since I can't take a break from writing papers for school, I'm taking a short medical leave from here. Its gotta be better for the game on Saturday! Wish us luck!

No comments: